The past 2 weeks we have continued to have so many friends come to meet Aspen. It has been quite overwhelming to see how much little Aspen is loved by so many! Here are a couple photos of a dear friend that came from out of town recently to meet Aspen and exclaimed "She is just exquisite!" I'd say we have to agree! I took some close up photos of Aspen, I wanted to capture her while she's still so tiny, and you can can see she is indeed exquisitely beautiful! 

Last week some of Brenda's friends from church had a party to welcome Aspen!! They decorated rather elegantly, and there were so many of our friends there.

We have also had many dinner guests who wanted to come to spend time with Aspen. Everyone has been so excited to celebrate Aspen's arrival with us!!
We also enjoy the times when the house is quiet. Claire is still so enthralled with baby Aspen. I was able to capture this moment with Claire and Aspen as well as a quiet moment for David and Brenda with Aspen.....


Here is a cute, short video Claire took of Aspen.

No comments:
Post a Comment