Sunday, July 6, 2008

Giggling Baby and cute Girls

This was too funny! Aspen was sitting at the dinner table with us. She was chewing on a plastic plate Claire gave her. Aspen dropped the plate, Claire made a funny face and then Aspen just started to giggle and laugh, it was so funny I grabbed the camera. It is our favorite video of all!! Enjoy!

Claire and her friend wanted to get their hair cut. They both wanted bangs, so presto! Viola! Claire has beautiful curly hair, but as is human nature, "Never wanting what you've got, always wanting what you've not". She asked the hairdresser to cut her hair short so the curls would go away... Although that won't get rid of her curls, a blow dryer can do the trick for the day! Here are a few photos...
















I took Aspen and Claire and her friend to the pool yesterday and we all had a fun time! Adios for now. LOL!

1 comment:

the Villamor's said...

That is the best sound!! I love giggling babies! Love your haircut Claire:)