Monday, February 11, 2008

Happy Baby












Aspen's appetite has suddenly increased 2 fold! She drinks almost twice as much as she did the first few days. It must be tiring to be an infant, she sleeps all day long (except between about 2 and 4 am). Her eye color is still unclear, they are still kind of a slate, grey color. We have had so many friends come to visit over the weekend I hardly had time to do anything else. Everyone is so eager to meet her and play with her. One day I was feeding her and she brokeout into a big grin, luckily the camera was ready to roll.
I keep trying to get a good photo of her yawning as it is so cute. Of course, anything she does is cute. Claire cleaned her room this weekend and gathered a whole armload of toys and put them in Aspen's room for her to keep. Claire keeps putting small stuffed animals in Aspen's bassinett for her to play with ...too cute. I gave Aspen another bath, and this time she didn't cry until the very end.