Thursday, April 3, 2008

Playtime...

Claire got a camera for her birthday in Feb and she wanted to take some photos of Aspen today and then insisted we post them on our web site, so... here they are. Apparently we have not taken enough photos of Aspen so Claire wanted to remedy that situation. Claire got so tickled when I placed Aspen on top of her and since Aspen still is developing her neck muscles, her head bobs up and down non-stop. Hpwever, when Aspen was lying on top of her, Claire thought that Aspen's head bobbing up and down was Aspen trying to kiss her, too cute. And then Claire thought it was so fun to see Aspen get all excited at her little toys that hang over her head. You can click on the photo to see it larger.
I told Claire how impressed I was that Aspen can now stand up putting pressure on both legs and hold her head up so straight, so she took photos of that too.

That's it for today! Have a happy day!!! We love you all!

No comments: